Peppercorns are grown on a vine. The fruit of this vine is dried and is then known as peppercorns. When fully mature the peppercorns are red. The seed contains when unripe are green, black when cooked, and white when hulled. Whole peppercorns are a popular highly aromatic spice used for seasoning a wide variety of recipes. Whole peppercorns are regarded as giving a fresher method of adding seasoning compared to already pepper. Pepper has a known list of health-giving properties. These spices are blended in the most up-to-date, state-of-the-art facilities and packaged in a large, exquisite, and elegant glass grinder for an unparalleled culinary experience.
Weight: Approx 380 Gross
- A range of whole and coarse spices blended together to form a pure spice blend
- Fresh spice flavors are best released when the ground
- Spice Up Your Dining Table with Crystalmines products.
- Great flavor In a handy glass grinder.
- Can be ground on any food, just like using salt.
- Nutrition Facts:
- Zero Calories
- Zero Fat
- Zero Carbs
- Low Sodium